Thursday 26 July 2012

Some Good News From Hamilton

Today I had some running around to do and decided to stop in at a local patio for some lunch. My Server a fresh out of university student was a nice young woman who while having a psychiatrist degree is working as a bartender and server at the establishment.
When I was finishing my meal she came out onto the patio for her smoke break, I have to say she was very attentive and was about to put her smoke break on hold to clear my table but I let her know that it was alright if she had her smoke as I was going to have one as well.
We had a bit of a conversation and I let her know I was a men's rights activist.
At that point in time I expected her to jump up and run away, she didn't.
We sat for about 15 minutes and I let her know about a few issues in that time. I have to say that at the end of the conversation I was pleasantly surprised in that she agreed with everything I was telling her about the injustices inflicted on men by the femmie factions.
When I was leaving I paid her the compliment of being an intelligent woman for that is exactly what she is. She already knows that feminist ideology is a load of horse shit.
I think I will go back there again next month for another lunch I do hope to talk to that intelligent level headed woman again and I do hope she is able to get a job in her chosen profession. IMHO she would do a world of good for the men who have been fed through the meat grinder we call a justice system.
Just thought I would pass on this little bit of good news, we need to hear it sometimes guys.

Dannyboy


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Good going Dannyboy, excellent conversation on AVFM blog talk program.

Every one should listen to our Dannyboy and our Canadian MRA's by clicking on the link below.
Dannyboy on the air on AVFM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers