Monday 4 February 2013

Hayley & Harley's story - Forced adoption


Published on Jan 23, 2013
This is my story. One of thousands. Forced adoption and the wrongful removal of children from loving parents is a serious miscarriage of justice and yet it is allowed to go on behind the doors of the secret family courts every day throughout the UK and worldwide. their motive...... MONEY its as simple as that.
I have a pile of files nearly as tall as me and have yet to find good reason to take Harley-Jade from me. She wasn't harmed in any way, nor was she neglected. My care for her was never an issue. But a social worker who would like to give mystic meg a run for her money can stand in court with a 'prediction' and suggest that although a child has come to no harm, there may be a risk she may do in the future - I wonder if I predict that England will win the next world cup, do you think they'll hand us over the Jules Rimet ??.

Click for video Hayley Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers